Connect Outstanding Requirements
If there is already an active phone and/or internet service at your property address, then to get the line transferred from the previous owner, we will need you to send us an email with:
- Your application number (this can be found in emails regarding your order); and
- One of the following Proof of Occupancy Documents (which must include your name or the name of an Authorised Representative on your account):
- A signed lease/rental agreement (this must include the lease start date); or
- A signed Contract of Sale (this must include the settlement date); or
- A Statutory Declaration from you stating you are the occupier of the property and the date you took up occupancy, PLUS a utility bill for the property address (e.g. rates, water, electricity, mains gas); or
- A Statutory Declaration from the property owner stating you are currently renting the property and the date you took up occupancy, PLUS your rent or bond payment receipt; or
- A letter from your real estate agent stating you are currently renting the property and the date you took up occupancy, PLUS your rent or bond payment receipt.
These matters are handled by our parent company, iiNet.
For NBN™ services, email: [email protected]
For Phone/xDSL services, email: [email protected]
Once the Proof of Occupancy documents are accepted, your order will be lodged within 2 working days. We'll notify you when we have an update on your connection date.
Note: These documents are required to verify your entitlement to occupy the property. Without the requested documentation, we may be unable to connect your service or connection could be delayed.