Email Setup in Gmail on Android OS
- Open Gmail and select the menu icon.
- Select Settings.
- Select Add account.
- Select Other.
- Enter your Westnet email address and hit Next.
- Select Personal (IMAP).
- Enter your Westnet email address password, then tap Next.
- Change the Incoming Server to "mail.westnet.com.au".
- Change the Outgoing server settings as follows, then tap Next.
Note: You may only be able to enter the SMTP server at first, then you will be prompted to confirm the Port and Security Type settings after hitting "Next".
SMTP Server: mail.westnet.com.au
Security Type: STARTTLS
- Select your desired Sync frequency (how often the app will check for new mail) and notification preferences, then tap Next.
- Adjust the Account name and Your name as desired, then tap Next to finish.
- You should now be able to access your Westnet email through the Mail app. We recommend that you send an email to yourself to confirm that you can send and receive email.