Importing & Exporting Contacts in Westnet Webmail using vCard
This function is not supported in mobile or tablet web browsers.
Select one of the links below to jump to that section
- Exporting contacts from Webmail
- Exporting contacts from third party email programs
- Importing contacts to Webmail
Exporting contacts from Webmail
To save your contacts to a vCard file follow these steps:
- Select the Contacts tab in the top toolbar in Webmail and then tick all contacts you’d like to export.
- Click the Export button.
- Select Save File and then click OK.
- Select the name and location to save your .vcf (vCard) file and click Save to finish.
Exporting contacts from third party email programs
Here's a list of guides for several popular email programs:
If you have any trouble or your email program isn't listed here, please visit the software developer's website or search online for support information.
Importing contacts to Webmail
- Log in to Westnet Webmail.
- Select the Contacts tab in the top toolbar and then click the Import button.
- Select the .vcf (vCard) file to import and then click Open to finish.