Lodge a relocation in MyAccount
Currently, only NBN broadband services may be relocated in MyAccount. If you have another type of broadband service, please call us on 1300 899 368 to lodge a relocation.
- Log in to MyAccount.
- Select your NBN service from the list of services to manage.
- Select Moving Home.
- Read through summary of terms and use the checkbox to confirm that the account holder has given permission for the move, then hit Get started.
- Your account details will load on our website. If you have a Fetch service, you'll be prompted to keep or cancel it.
- Enter your new address in the bar at the top of the screen to check what's available.
Note: If you do not select your address from the drop-down list of auto-completed addresses, you may get a pop up asking you to confirm address details.
- If you have an existing Westnet modem, we'll check if it's compatible with your new broadband service. If it's not compatible or you have a BYO modem, select your desired modem option.
Note: NBN Phone services are not available if you choose to BYO modem.
- Choose your desired broadband plan and contract options etc. then hit Sign up now to submit your relocation order. We'll keep you updated on the progress of your order via email and SMS.