How to update your contact details in MyAccount
Please enter your Customer ID number.
This will allow us to provide information that's relevant to your services.
You will be able to find your Customer ID on any invoices or emails we have sent you.
If you don't have your Customer ID handy, just let us know what your Toolbox looks like.
This article is show as a result of the customer details you provided.
If you've never logged into MyAccount before, please see An Introduction to MyAccount.
Updating your existing contact details
- Log in to MyAccount and select About Me.
- The current contact details will be shown. Select Edit contact information.
- Edit your Address, Phone, or Email as desired and click Update contact information to finish.
Note: You will not be able to save your changes if the mandatory Phone number field is blank. You may enter a mobile or VoIP number for this; it doesn't need to be a landline phone number.
- IMPORTANT: If you're updating your contact address because you're moving home, please call us at your earliest opportunity as we'll need to arrange a relocation of your Westnet services.
Add, edit or remove an additional contact
- Log in to Toolbox and select About Me, then select the ADDITIONAL CONTACTS tab.
- To add a contact, select Add Contact.
- Fill out all the fields, including Contact Type, Date of Birth, First name, Last name, Address, Phone and Email, then select Add additional contact.
Note: You will not be able to proceed without a valid Address for a contact.
- Once additional contacts have been created, they will be listed on the ADDITIONAL CONTACTS page. To edit an additional contact, select Edit.
- Adjust the Contact Type, Address, Phone or Email fields fields as desired, then select Update additional contact.
Note: It is not possible to edit the name or birthdate of a contact. if these details were entered incorrectly, please delete the contact and add it again.
- To delete an additional contact, simply select Remove, then Delete Contact to confirm your decision. Alternatively, a Delete Contact option is also available on the Edit page.
Changing contact preferences
- Log in to MyAccount and select About Me, then select the CONTACT PREFERENCES tab.
- You’ll see a list of the different types of material you may be contacted with, such as feedback surveys or the monthly newsletter. Click the + (plus) icon to expand a section.
Note: Once a section is expanded, the + (plus) icon will change to a - (minus) icon, which you can use to minimise the section again.
- Each section will list available contact methods for that material, e.g. email, SMS, mail or phone. Simply check or uncheck the boxes to adjust your preferences, and click Save preferences to finish.