How to update your payment details in MyAccount
Please enter your Customer ID number.
This will allow us to provide information that's relevant to your services.
You will be able to find your Customer ID on any invoices or emails we have sent you.
If you don't have your Customer ID handy, just let us know what your Toolbox looks like.
This article is show as a result of the customer details you provided.
If you've never logged into MyAccount before, please see An Introduction to MyAccount.
- Log in to MyAccount and select Payment Details.
- Under "Payment Method", current payment details will be shown. Select Edit Payment Method.
- Select either Debit or Credit, then fill out the required details for your selected payment method:
- Debit requires a BSB and Account number, an Account name, and agreement to the terms and conditions of the Direct Debit Authority Agreement.
- Credit requires a Name on Card, Card Number, Expiration Date and Security Code. Applicable surcharges will be noted at the end of the form.
- Click Review my order to submit your change request and finish.
Westnet regularly reviews our Amex and Diners Club surcharges as per RBA merchant pricing rules. Our current surcharges are based on actual costs and can be found in our Pricing Schedule.