Set up email forwarding in MyAccount
Please enter your Customer ID number.
This will allow us to provide information that's relevant to your services.
You will be able to find your Customer ID on any invoices or emails we have sent you.
If you don't have your Customer ID handy, just let us know what your Toolbox looks like.
This article is show as a result of the customer details you provided.
If you've never logged into MyAccount before, please see An Introduction to MyAccount.
- Log in to MyAccount and select My Products from the navigation bar, and then select Email. If you're on a mobile device and you don't see this option, click the grey square with three lines to show the navigation menu.
- If you have more than one email address, select the right mailbox from the Product drop-down menu.
- Select Configure email settings from the Actions menu. If you're on a mobile device and you don't see the Actions menu, click the grey bar labelled Email actions to show it.
- You’ll see a list of available email settings. Scroll down to Email Forwarding.
- Type the destination email address (i.e. the email address you'd like emails forwarded to) and hit Add.
- The section will refresh with further settings. When Local Delivery is left ON, this will leave a copy of the forwarded mail in the original inbox after it is forwarded. When Local Delivery is turned OFF, mail will be deleted from the original inbox after it is forwarded, which can help prevent the mailbox going over the size limit.
- Select Submit to confirm the settings. Please note that if you do not hit the Submit button, your changes will not be saved.
- If mail forwarding is no longer desired, simply select Remove next to email address, and then Submit to confirm the change.