Understanding your invoice
Please enter your Customer ID number.
This will allow us to provide information that's relevant to your services.
You will be able to find your Customer ID on any invoices or emails we have sent you.
If you don't have your Customer ID handy, just let us know what your Toolbox looks like.
This article is show as a result of the customer details you provided.
- Your Account Number and Invoice Number are displayed here.
You can use these as a reference if you need to contact us.
- Your Opening Balance, Bill Amount and total Amount Due give a top line view of charges incurred and owing.
- Your Payment Due Date is the date on which payment must be made.
Note - Direct debit payments may be taken up to 3 working days prior to this.
- Your Account Summary displays a summary of the charges for each type of service you have.
- Any payments you've made manually since your last invoice are shown here.
- This section displays any adjustments made to your previous invoice.
- Invoice charge details gives you a more detailed breakdown of charges.
- This includes the period any charges cover. Westnet services are billed monthly in advance - so a September invoice will include charges for October.
- Any pro-rated charges are for part of the month only.
For example, this can happen if you change plans partway through the month.
- Zero cost services such as mailboxes appear with no charges.
- Excess usage charges such as PAYG calls will always be displayed, if applicable.