Top up your mobile prepaid balance in MyAccount
Your prepaid balance is used for all calls, text and data that aren’t part of your monthly plan, such as additional data blocks. You can choose if and when to top up, so you’re in complete control of your spend – with no nasty bill shock surprises at the end of the month.
- Log in to MyAccount.
- Select Manage Prepaid Balance.
- Select the amount to top up ($10, $20, $50, $100 or $200) and hit Review order.
- You'll see a summary of your purchase. Use the checkbox to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Next, select your payment method. An immediate payment using your existing payment method is selected by default. Hit Proceed if you wish to continue and your prepaid balance will be applied after your payment clears.
Note: Payments via direct debit may take up to 3 business days to clear. Payment via credit card is recommended for the fastest top up.
- Alternatively, select Credit Card and enter the Cardholder Name, Credit Card Name, Expiry Date and CVC to make an immediate payment via credit card. Select Make payment and your prepaid balance will be applied after your payment clears.
Note: Credit card payments typically clear within the hour. 3% surcharge applies for Amex. Ticking the "Save details for all future payments" box will overwrite the payment method for your regular Westnet invoices.