Troubleshooting NBN FTTP Dropouts
- Turn off the electrical outlets for both the NBN Connection Box and your modem and leave them off for at least 10 seconds.
- Turn both outlets back on and wait for the modem lights to settle. Continue monitoring for dropouts.
- When your connection drops out, check other devices connected to your modem via WiFi or Ethernet cable to see if they've dropped out, too.
- If devices connected via Ethernet cable stay online when devices connected via WiFi drop out, switch to troubleshooting WiFi Dropouts.
- Ensure your modem is connected correctly, with cables in good condition and plugged in securely.
- If you still experience drop outs, please call us on 1300 786 068 for further assistance.