Using Connection Manager in MyAccount
This feature is only available for our on-net ADSL2+ broadband services.
If you've never logged into MyAccount before, please see An Introduction to MyAccount.
- Log in to MyAccount and select My Products. If you're on a mobile device and you don't see this option, click the grey square with three lines to show the navigation menu.
- Select Broadband. If you have more than one broadband service, make sure the right username is selected from the Product drop-down menu.
- Select Manager Connection Speed from the left-hand column. If you don't have on-net ADSL2+ broadband, you will not see this option in MyAccount.
- You’ll see the available Connection Speed Profiles along with their descriptions. “CURRENT” will be visible next to your current setting.
- To change your profile, select it from the list and then click Change connection profile at the bottom of the page.
Please note: Your changes may take up to 3 hours to take effect, and during this time your connection may be briefly interrupted.